Wednesday, August 21, 2013

error: Your request can't be completed right now. Please try again in a few moments.

error: 2013 Your request can't be completed right now. Please try again in a few moments.

I have setup Microsoft Exchange 2013 on windows 2012 Standard server operating system with Clean installation without any error. 
 
After installation I did many configuration and Testing than decided to Fully update the Exchange server as well as windows 2012 server. 
 
I found two update of Microsoft Exchange 2013 standard server on Microsoft TechNet
Cumulative Update 1 and 2
 
if you download Cumulative update 2 than no need to download CU1 because CU2 includes the CU1.
 
Cumulative Update file has very large size 1.3 GB which can be downloaded from below URL.
 
 
                                                      
After Applying exchange Cumulative Update I landed with new error and not able to open Exchange Control Panel configurations.
 
Error:  
 
error: Your request can't be completed right now. Please try again in a few moments.
 
I was wondering why this problem occurred after updating the exchange server earlier it was working fine without any error, in a resolution I search a lot on a website but couldn't find proper solution than I recall the configuration did earlier before updating the server and found one clue and resolved my problem.
 
Cause :
 
Invalid site binding entry in Exchange Back End website
 
Resolution :
 
1) open Administration Tools
2) open IIS
3) Nevigate to exchange back end website
4) Click on Site Binding
5) Remove user defined Site binding.
 
6) Restart IIS / Restart server
7) you are Done!!!!
 
 
This solution works in my case !!!!
 
 
Regards,,
Gaurang Patel
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What did you remove excatly? What is the user-defined site binding? I checked my Exchange backend website and it has the three bindings that you have in the picture you posted and yet I still encounter the error.

    ReplyDelete